KW: vaping cbd oil, cbd vape, cbd vaping, what is cbd vape juice, can i vape cbd oil, what is cbd vape oil, can you vape cbd, can you use cbd in a vape, can you put cbd oil in a vape, Public interest in CBD products is growing at an explosive rate. This is largely a good thing, as CBD is typically safe and often beneficial for its users. But as the popularity grows, new products are springing up, such as CBD vape oil. People are curious about different ways they can consume CBD, and with the growing popularity of vaping in general, it’s only natural that people would start to wonder… Can you vape CBD oil? Is vaping CBD oil safe? The answer might surprise you.
Can You Vape CBD Oil?First things first, let’s established the difference between CBD oil and CBD vape liquid. Here at NuLife, we offer CBD oil for sale. Our products are designed solely for oral use, and should not be vaped. Our CBD oils could also be called CBD tinctures, and are meant to be placed under the tongue and ingested orally.
- CBD oils are meant solely for oral use
- They are usually bound to a carrier oil, like grapeseed oil, olive oil or hemp seed oil
- While completely safe for oral use, vaping or smoking these carrier oils can be dangerous, potentially causing lipid pneumonia
- CBD vape liquid is designed specifically for vaping
- These products usually contain thinning agents and additives like propylene glycol, glycerin, etc.
- CBD vape juice usually contains flavoring agents, as well
- CBD e-liquid is similar to e-cigarette liquids, with CBD instead of nicotine
- These products may be safe to vape, but caution is advised