D is becoming known for the positive impacts it can have on the human body. People are anxious to try this natural supplement, that’s been around for a long time, to see if it can help bring our minds, bodies and spirits to a healthy balance. Here are some tips on buying CBD products, wholesale or retail.
Researching CBD options can be overwhelming, and consumers want to be sure they’re buying a quality product. Here are some tips for buying and using CBD products that will make your experience easier, safer and more beneficial.
Which CBD product is best for me and my clients?…
CBD Tinctures/ CBD Oil: A CBD tincture is a blend of hemp oil and grape seed oil and can be added to foods or beverages, applied topically, or swallowed. It’s most commonly taken by holding the oil under your tongue for 30-90 seconds before swallowing, This method allows the CBD to absorb into your bloodstream before hitting your stomach, which increase the absorption rate considerably. Available in full or broad spectrum, which refers to the purity level and how many of the other active plant compounds are included or extracted. Some uses benefit from the entourage effect, where some of the active ingredients perform better when presented together than when isolated. Full and Broad spectrum CBD from hemp may have 0.3% or less of THC, which is the legal limit for over-the-counter CBD products in all 50 states.
CBD Pure: This clear CBD product contains 100% CBD, with the other active compounds removed. It is tasteless, odorless, and contains 0% THC.
CBD Topicals: NuLife offers various CBD lotions that are used to apply directly to skin irritations or muscle and joint pain. Topicals have a high absorption rate compared to products that are eaten.
How much should I use?
Many CBD products state the amount of CBD in the entire bottle rather than per dose. Therefore, it’s good to know that the standard 1 oz.(30 ML) bottle of oil has 30-1 ml dropper fulls per bottle. If the full bottle has 500 MG of CBD, then each dropper full has 17 MG. The correct amount of CBD for you depends on your needs. Since everyone’s body reacts differently, we recommend starting with a 5-10 MG dose of CBD, keeping track of how it affects you over the next few weeks and adjust accordingly.
What should I look for when choosing a CBD provider?…Now that you have more information about some of the many CBD product options, it’s important to know you are selecting a high-quality product that is as pure and potent as the manufacturer claims. The following tips will help you identify the products and manufacturers worthy of your trust:
- Look for products made by companies in states that have legalized the recreational and medicinal use of cannabis since they tend to have stricter standards.
- It is recommended that you choose a product that is derived from industrial hemp and grown domestically rather than from a foreign source.
- Beware of companies that make specific health claims about CBD use, as this is prohibited by the FDA until their test results are finalized.
- Choose hemp that is Certified 100% Organically Grown and companies that follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Look for CBD wholesalers and retailers that use third party lab testing and include the Certificate of Analysis (COA) on their website. This shows the purity and contents of their products.
- Work with companies that have minimal packaging and negative impacts on the earth.
- Avoid products that add harmful ingredients such as corn syrup and artificial coloring to their products.
- Choose companies that accept phone calls and emails and welcome the opportunity to help clients make the right choices.
- Learn more at ProjectCBD.org